HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got stubby thumbs and was looking for selectors to fit my HK91's that might be extended to operate without changing my grip. Also looking for more ergonomic pistols grips with a wider backstrap. Finally, looking for a steel low mount rail that is rock solid- to use with perhaps a Leupy or Valdada. Are there quality ergonomic aftermarket parts available?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the link but they had an Mp5 with a collapsible AR15 CAR stock. I think I'll need some eye bleach and a few stiff drinks to get that image out of my head.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was looking for the same thing, but a $200 price tag is a bit hard to swallow. Do any companies make just the grip that will fit the standard G3 trigger housing? Something like Hogue or Pachmayr is what I'm going for.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got stubby thumbs and was looking for selectors to fit my HK91's that might be extended to operate without changing my grip. Also looking for more ergonomic pistols grips with a wider backstrap. Finally, looking for a steel low mount rail that is rock solid- to use with perhaps a Leupy or Valdada. Are there quality ergonomic aftermarket parts available?
on the stubby thumbs part, i have the same problem , im thinking about taking my dremel tool to my grip and reshaping it, i like the looks of the fleming lowers, but like you im cheap....lol

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Reviving a 5+ year old thread that none of the links are even still valid in?

Buy the wooden grip and sand away to your hearts content.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts