HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
Brasscatchers.com has, um, brass catchers for them, but I've never seen a port buffer either. They have that deflector part built in, so they don't slam the side of the cartridge into the sharp edge of the ejection port like the 91s do. The 94 casings without any buffer look as good or better than the 91 casings WITH a buffer.

Are you having some problem that you think a port buffer might fix?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got a new coharie ca94 which is a mp5 clone. It's collapsing the side of the brass about half the time as it ejects like a hk91 does. My dad suggested getting a port buffer but I didn't know if they existed.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just got a new coharie ca94 which is a mp5 clone. It's collapsing the side of the brass about half the time as it ejects like a hk91 does. My dad suggested getting a port buffer but I didn't know if they existed.
wooo i wanna hear from the Pro's the fix for this one. Ive seen this happen many many times and am clueless how to cure the issue for reloading reasons...

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
Can you post a pic of the empty case? On a German 94 or MP5, usually only the edge of the case mouth gets a very small depression that would simply be pushed back out when the case is resized.

There's usually nothing further down the side of the case like there is from the 91s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts