HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious if anyone here carries a P7-M13... either duty, off duty or Civilian CCW?

This NOT a thread about the merrits of the M13. I just want to know who, if anyone, actually carries a P7-M13.

Stand and be counted if you do. Or if you prefer to remain anonymous, please PM me.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I do, routinely.

Reactions: CZ-75

·
Registered
196 Posts
I know most of us are aware of this, BUT...

Just a friendly reminder that should you fire the weapon in self-defense, your grail gun will be held in evidentiary jail for an undetermined amount of time in less-than-ideal storage conditions and will very likely not be returned to you in the same condition in which you surrendered it.

Which is one of the reasons my daily driver is a Glock. :LOL:

Just food for thought.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I carried mine for about 6 years as my primary duty weapon. Then I switched to a USP and later I went to the VP9.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I know most of us are aware of this, BUT...

Just a friendly reminder that should you fire the weapon in self-defense, your grail gun will be held in evidentiary jail for an undetermined amount of time in less-than-ideal storage conditions and will very likely not be returned to you in the same condition in which you surrendered it.

Which is one of the reasons my daily driver is a Glock. :LOL:

Just food for thought.
True. But, if it's a possible life or death, I don't really care if I ever get the gun back. A grail gun vs. a dirt nap is an easy choice I think.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Haven't done it yet but planning on doing so, at least during winter. Thinking about a shoulder holster to not feel like I have a cinderblock on my hip.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
True. But, if it's a possible life or death, I don't really care if I ever get the gun back. A grail gun vs. a dirt nap is an easy choice I think.
This^^^^^

...and because this pistol is insanely accurate and the absolutely fastest to take from completely safe to TCB...

·
Priest of the P7
5,316 Posts
I usually carry a M8, but in winter when clothes are bulkier and I’m usually in a grandpa sweater, I switch to the M13.
FWIW, if you live in a cold climate, nothing conceals an iron like a grandpa cardigan — physically and psychologically. Everybody expects grandpa to be packing Werther’s originals, not a nina.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Without a doubt. If the P7 is THE gun you feel best does the job for you, then the choice is clear.
I have full confidence in every pistol in my stable, so all else being equal I EDC the most expendable ones. YMMV.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts