HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a friend who is interested in getting an MP5 clone, but wants it in .40 S&W. I told him that CK builds a pretty good gun but wasn't sure if he was making any of the .40 caliber version.

Are the parts kits still available? What flats do they use? Just curious.

CK, are you out there?

GB, do you make these?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I have the first Chopstixs .40. It is probably my favorite gun in my safe right now. Lots of fun with the sear pack. It was expensive but well worth it.

The .40 Kits are available but theres not nearly as many as the 9mms. Have your friend keep his eyes open for a nice kit.

My Receiver is made from a LSC flat fused onto a german front end/magwell. SW .40 flats are available too.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
CK did a receiver with the top portion from an LSC 9mm rolled flat and the bottom portion of a SW .40 flat welded together. It looks awesome.. there's a thread about it somewhere around here!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Hey Retro,

Yep, I can do a .40 either with an LSC/SW fuse or from an SW flat with a pic rail on top. I don't do them from pre-rolled SW receivers.

Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Joe

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey Wolff, that 40 build is a collector's item in my book, you're one lucky dude! I'm trying to get my parts together to send up to a builder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts