HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a hK p30 from a gun center early December and it still hasn't come in. I don't think it should be taking more than 4 months for this gun to come in, someone please let me know if this is normal.

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
I think it's difficult to give an answer. We don't know what model of the P30 you ordered or where you ordered it from.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
"A gun center?" What's that?

P30s are "in stock" everywhere I've looked. Tried Buds Police or Buds Guns? You can have one by mid-week. At least it'll be delivered to your FFL by then.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in new York and from the buffalo area, ordered the P30 LEM in 40, I put down a good portion of deposit and very dissapointed it hasn't came in; especially when the dealership told me 2-3 weeks. I thought about canceling and ordering it from somewhere who has it in stock

·
Registered
818 Posts
"A gun center?" What's that?

P30s are "in stock" everywhere I've looked. Tried Buds Police or Buds Guns? You can have one by mid-week. At least it'll be delivered to your FFL by then.

-- Chuck
+1

My LGS (local gun shop) has them in stock.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I live in new York and from the buffalo area, ordered the P30 LEM in 40, I put down a good portion of deposit and very dissapointed it hasn't came in; especially when the dealership told me 2-3 weeks. I thought about canceling and ordering it from somewhere who has it in stock
I would cancel it. Buds has these on sale for $755 (V2 LEM), no sales tax, free shipping.

HK M734002A5 P30 40SW LEM 13R $755.00 SHIPS FREE

·
Registered
313 Posts
If it has been that long, I'd cancel that order and get a refund, even if I couldn't find another one right now. But as previous posters have shown, they are currently available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I think I will cancel it, seems like other places have it available. I don't know why it would take this long. All I want is a pistol not asking for something outrageous. Thanks for posts guys.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I have been patient bc I worked a trade for mine. I was allowed top dollar for a used rifle I did not want towards 2 HK pistols that I did want. No other gun shop in the area would have allowed the amount I needed from my rifle in trade.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Cancel the order, get a refund, and ask your dealer to transfer in the one you bought for less from gunbroker.com or lahilljack who is a good guy to deal with and generally has adds in the classified section there.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I have never understood ordering a pistol like this. You can pretty much find anything you want online within a couple of days instead of waiting...

But from what I've seen, P30s are not abundant online either these days but they can still be found quite easily. Speaking of which, I need to get a second P30 here quite soon...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts