HKPRO Forums banner

Dropping in to say Hello!

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  DJ58 
#1 ·
I'm just a Noob to this forum and wanted introduce myself. I have been collecting for awhile and have had and have several rollerbolt beauties and am always up to put a little powder in the air. I got one of the last(so I was told) PTR-91's that SARCO had and put on a Z24 setup from MGS and a POF bipod on the green furniture. I was extremely pleased with the groups it will shoot with Indian and port. (I roll my own but keep some surp back just 'cuz it's prudent.) I am in the process of putting her into LTR mode and am looking for furniture and found out that Black Market Parts is out of buttstocks and am looking for parts sources. Once again I will say HELLO and look forward to learning and laughing with you all.

#2 ·
Welcome. Great intro. I love the "Big Guns" myself.

MMissile.:20000000:

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum! A lot of great H&K info here

Yo UDT! This is valmetshooter......in disguise here...LOL Got the ecard from you and Mrs UDT. Hope all is well! I did not know you hung around the H&K crowd as well! Best wishes to you and your family

b wood

aka

valmetshooter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.