HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever have problems with these people contacting you back? And also is there someone else who stocks and orders B&T parts form? Ty guys

·
Registered
222 Posts
I didn't recieve contact back for around 1 week and a half when trying to get a B&T mount. This was back in June though.

·
Registered
266 Posts
they have always called me back..
with returns or fist time buys

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I bought stuff from them before, but it was all through the website. Those orders were pretty quick.

Sorry don't know about talking to an actual human being.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Cut DSA a little slack. The "REV" Jesse Jackass and his hustlers have been protesting there recently.
Even the more reason to support DSArms.

:D

BTW, they are the sole importer of B&T items here in the states.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I've always gone thru ML Security Products instead of DSA to get B&T parts. I called DSA once before before I knew of MLSP, and wasn't impressed.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats odd

Ive been thrown to the trash i guess. ive called twice and still havnt been called back. e-mailed them once and no response( amonth ago). Anyone have MLS phone number?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Never had a problem with them. I ordered a B&T MP-5 low pro mount last Thursday and it was on the porch yesterday. I love the big brown truck of joy.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have gotten all the B&T stuff I have or have sold through them. I always call and make sure what I want is in stock and then order. A few B&T items were on backorder and did take a couple of months to get but they always called me when it came in and they shipped it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah?

The part i was going to order was not a normal stock item(B&T top rail that mounts to B&T foregrip for G36K), they have told me twice that they would have another rep call me and still no answer. I dont mean to vent or nothing like that, but them being the only people that carry them is beginning to become a pain in the arse. Just wish they would call and take my money lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts