HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dumb question I would like someone to answer. Why is it you cannot have a push pin lower on a US made clone. You have to add the shelf to the receiver and remove the auto sear in the trigger pack. What's the deal ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I believe it is so you can,t just swap a semi trigger pack with an auto one. an auto pack must be modified to fit in a gun with a semi shelf ,also the law states no through holes on the receiver. this was my understanding of the why you can't have a push pin lower on a clone.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
I have a dumb question I would like someone to answer. Why is it you cannot have a push pin lower on a US made clone. You have to add the shelf to the receiver and remove the auto sear in the trigger pack. What's the deal ?
A pushpin receiver on any new gun is considered to be a machine gun by the ATF. You're just can't make a new one. That is the end of the story.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Since I believe the first question was adequately answered I thought I would post my "dumb" question here instead of opening another thread.

My mp5 clone's sight tree is crooked. What approach should I take to bring it back and/or if it requires a gunsmith, what kind of price range are we looking at to fix it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts