HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My name is DeadlyVirus and i am 17 years old. I am from Greece and i am interesting about Greek Police Special Forces ( Anti - Terrorist Unit ). I am looking pictures from this unit. I would be greatful to you if anyone can give me some photos of this unit. I had search the forum and i found some pictures from this unit, but the bad is that i can't see them. I don't know why but if anyone can post here all the photos and if he/she have and other photos from this unit i will be greatful to him/her. I waiting the photos.

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
172 Posts
Attn Chef; Reference Greek SF

Attn Chef
I think there was a page of Greek SF operators here a while ago (within the past 4 months) Does anyone remember this and can the page be reloaded for our friend.
Best Regards
srt1112

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Answer

Thanks a lot for the link. As i say i have alwready searched the forum about EKAM. The problem with me is that i found some pictures of Greek Police Special Forces but i couldn't see them. I don't know why i can't see them. For example the threat of Hostages in Greece with the bus exist some photos. There exist 10 - 15 photos but i can see only the 5. The others photos i can't. Can you fixed that ?

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts

I'm not sure if the below pic's are of EKAM or local SWAT:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Answer

Thank you very much. Yes, all pictures are E.K.A.M . The photos that you think that there isn't E.K.A.M i tell you that there is E.K.A.M specificly by the Greek Hostages in Athens in 2004. EKAM team is all my life.

Thanks a lot for the pct.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Answer

Is anyone know the Magazine " Combat and Servive " the magazine that have been written by the Nick where can i find it that issue ? With a lot words is anyne have the Magazine " Combat and Servive " the issues of 2005 March ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
So what part of Greece do you live?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Answer

Thanks, but i want to order them but i don't have credit card. If i can pay with money it will be nice. And i don't know if this issue exist now.

Thanks again for the imformations

1 - 20 of 30 Posts