HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what are the earliest code dates(ex: IA=1980) on commerical imported PSP P7s exist ? Does anyone have one prior to 1980 or have seen one in person with an earlier date? Is 1979 or 1980 the earliest they came into the USA commercially?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Early PSP P7 magazines with no code?

Has anyone ever seen an HK PSP P7 magazine(Euro heel release) from the factory with no date code stamped on? I read briefly on an old form(cult of) that some of the earliest PSP P7s may not have had date code printed on the magazines from the factory. Have you experienced this to be true?

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have two older P7 magazines that do not have date codes, but they do have the date stamps. They are marked:

P7
9x19
10/79

and

P7
9x19
02/80

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'm almost certain I have one with no markings.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for replying. So its not uncommon that my two original mags that came with the (IA)-1980 pistol were totally unmarked.

·
Maximum effort
809 Posts
The earliest Mod. PSP mags don't have anything on them.

36552d1446477788-most-popular-most-owned-hk-p7-model-img_3008.jpg

The P7M7 mags are blank too.

p117.jpg

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,329 Posts

·
Maximum effort
809 Posts
Showoff! Besides, everyone knows the P7M7 never actually existed and the one you posted pics of is actually made of paper mache :wink: Baller!
Nooo, it's real. The guy I got it from in Taiwan swore on it.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,329 Posts
Nooo, it's real. The guy I got it from in Taiwan swore on it.
The P7M7 Taiwan is even more rare and desirable than the Mexican P7M13s with the safety! That's a sweet score. Just don't get it wet...

·
Maximum effort
809 Posts
I have an HI (1978). It wasn't a commercial import though.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I believe all of the new p7 mags are unmarked, at least the latest ones I bought a couple of years ago were not.

·
Maximum effort
809 Posts

This Mod. PSP mag was probably made in 1977. It has nothing stamped on it.

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
My P7 has 11/82 on it, and only two of my magazines are have markings other than P7 9x19. One has the date code IB, and the other has io. Yes, they are both lower case, and since o is not part of the date code system, I have no idea what it was used for.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts