HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have been using the Maglula magazine loader for quite a while and am always a bit surprised by people who've never heard of them and have not seen them. Thought I'd do a video showing how to use them with close ups of how exactly they work.

Hope some find this helpful.

(Monetized youtube channel video link removed. diesel1959)

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I use the Lula stripper-clip model (also works with loose rounds) for my 5.56/AR-type mags. I desperately need to get one for MP5 mags.

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
I have a Lula loader for my handgun magazines and it works great; however, for the MP5 magazines, there is no finer loader than the OEM HK loader. It's stupid simple.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I have a Lula loader for my handgun magazines and it works great; however, for the MP5 magazines, there is no finer loader than the OEM HK loader. It's stupid simple.
Guess I'll hafta get the OEM loader

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I need to get me one of those

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,739 Posts
The kids get older and move on. The OEM loader will last for millenia. Brain dead simple. Don't bother with the factory unloader, though. There's only one efficient way to do that.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
Great video, thank you, you have me convinced and I am off to buy one!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have been using the Maglula magazine loader for quite a while and am always a bit surprised by people who've never heard of them and have not seen them. Thought I'd do a video showing how to use them with close ups of how exactly they work.

Hope some find this helpful.

(Monetized youtube channel video link removed. diesel1959)

Where is the best place to get one of these?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Already bought mine!:440:

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for watching, and thanks for the comments.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts