HKPRO Forums banner

Eastern PA meet and shoot!

13K views 51 replies 28 participants last post by  K1196A 
#1 ·
Just out of curiosity how many of you would be into a meet/shoot in Eastern PA? I am located in the Lehigh Valley (approx. 1 hour from Philly and NYC and 1.5 -2 hrs from Harrisburg) right off or Route 33 North (Wind Gap Exit) I can post directions for you all to see.

I have a small range in the woods (nice and shady) that i am in the process of fixing up and enlarging so this will give me a good excuse to get to work on it! I have big plans for it! however its nothing too elaborate... Plenty of parking.

Will try to get my grill set up outside for food ect...

Just an idea for a fun day of shooting! Let me know if you interested and I will go on to the next phase of planning!

#7 ·
I am in Skippack, just a half hour from you. October would be great. I'll bring all the toys out for a play date. I am sure cuist, Mike Vain and some others would come too if we got it organized. Hopefully my UMP, Tactical, and P90 suppressors will be cleared by then. I also have some tannerite exploding targets if you have anything you want to see blown up (we have done old TV's, computers, etc).

#9 ·
Interested, but

It depends on the date. I have HK pistols only, but would LOVE a chance to squeeze the trigger a few times on an HK rifle, if any of the participants would allow it. I am in NW Chester County, PA, so I am only an hour or so away. Thanks for the offer.

#11 ·
I have not checked this for a while please forgive me for being so slow! Im in the process of going back to school this week. When I get back and things settle down I will def. start planning a meet/shoot! October sounds like the perfect time! If anybody else is interested post up! The more the better!

#16 ·
I just bought my HK USP 40 and LOVE it !! I'd be interested in meeting up and shooting up some random things! Keep us informed~ I also saw you said you might post this on the Sig forums? I also have a Sig, what forum is dedicated to Sigs?

#17 ·
I'd totally take the trip out there. I don't see much HK's where I am except for USP's and would love the chance to meet some members. Anyone know if I'm allowed to transport through NJ? I know PA is ok, but NJ is the only place I'm afraid of, plus NJ police usually pull me over since I've got NY plates once I hit western NJ (I used to work out there and would get pulled over for no reason on a weekly basis).

Please PM when the details are finalized. I can bring soda and stuff. I'll just need someone to sell me bullets as its impossible to buy bullets in large quantities in NYC.

#20 ·
Dude you have no idea how badly I want to hit metal feedback targets! My range is indoor to 50 feet and nothing bigger than .45 pistols allowed. Anyone own a farm or crab apple tree that can spare unripened produce?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.