HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I would be interested in a meet as well. I am not to far from the PA/NJ border so depending where it is I am down.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I would be interested in a meet as well. I am not to far from the PA/NJ border so depending where it is I am down.
I'm ready whenever everyone else is! Got my ammo from Natchez already and just cleaned my pistols and rifles. Let me know when and where.

G

·
I am in the Lansdale/Hatfield area... Not too far from the Lansdale Turnpike exit... I am definitely down for a local shoot... I'll try to follow this thread to see if anything comes to fruition...I would, of course, be willing to help out w/ beverages, food, etc....
LET'S DO IT!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am in the Lansdale/Hatfield area... Not too far from the Lansdale Turnpike exit... I am definitely down for a local shoot... I'll try to follow this thread to see if anything comes to fruition...I would, of course, be willing to help out w/ beverages, food, etc....
LET'S DO IT!
Sounds like a plan, I am game and bored so lets get this going. I bought way too much ammo and need to shoot some ;) haha Guthsville Gun Club is membership only but there is the Firing Line in Whitehall... Let me know

·
Registered
34 Posts
who all knows where Classic Pistol is in Southampton?

Indoor, 25yds Rifle/Pistol, Class3's are welcome...

I live right around the corner from there and am always looking for someone to shoot with...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.