HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer is in full effect and I would love to get a shoot together. I have so many toys that are just waiting!

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am in. Let me know time and place. I can go all silent too, if noice is going to be an issue. Got Toys and no place to play.... you know the issue here in Eastern PA.

Send me an email

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I would be interested in a meet as well. I am not to far from the PA/NJ border so depending where it is I am down.

P

·
0 Posts
I am in the Lansdale/Hatfield area... Not too far from the Lansdale Turnpike exit... I am definitely down for a local shoot... I'll try to follow this thread to see if anything comes to fruition...I would, of course, be willing to help out w/ beverages, food, etc....
LET'S DO IT!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am in the Lansdale/Hatfield area... Not too far from the Lansdale Turnpike exit... I am definitely down for a local shoot... I'll try to follow this thread to see if anything comes to fruition...I would, of course, be willing to help out w/ beverages, food, etc....
LET'S DO IT!
Sounds like a plan, I am game and bored so lets get this going. I bought way too much ammo and need to shoot some ;) haha Guthsville Gun Club is membership only but there is the Firing Line in Whitehall... Let me know

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in NY, but would definitely make the short drive to PA to hang with some fellow hkpro'ers and get a first hand look at some of the fun toys you guys get to have there. :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
NE PA Shoot

I too would be in...

I know a good outdoor range in the Bucks County (off 611 & Street Rd) area.

Let me know.

: )

·
Registered
34 Posts
who all knows where Classic Pistol is in Southampton?

Indoor, 25yds Rifle/Pistol, Class3's are welcome...

I live right around the corner from there and am always looking for someone to shoot with...

·
Registered
6 Posts
If it's anywhere on the eastern side of PA I'm in. no guns but I can bring ammo.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts