HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
+1 recommendation (pic)

I highly recommend you guys sign up for this class! It is WELL worth the price and effort. I would sign up but not sure I can justify taking it twice in the same year...but I would like to.

Tom is a great/patient instructor and getting to see him do a 30 rd mag into a 3 inch target is worth the price of admission alone.

...practice your DA pistol shots...

FYI - The range in Paducah has a covered area adjacent to the pistol firing line with picnic tables for reloading mags and dodging the elements...and no chiggers...

From our other KY class...

·
Registered
229 Posts
OK, I'm in.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
1. SFCat66

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Put me on the list as a possibility. Have gun, will travel! I have an obligation that I may be able to reschedule for that day. HKX3, I'll share my weapon with you, you would have a great time. REXT are you on? I think the evening could provide some extra excitement-isn't there a riverboat not too far west with women, free beer and games of chance?
God Bless,
Pyro Mike

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
1. SFCat66
2. Woof
3. MChild2 (maybe)

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Tuba, you out there? You guys might have your paperwork by now! Colt Model 01, you could meet us in Lexington, Bungholeo? Paletiger, not too far from Nashville.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
KENTUCKY- FREE Ammo, beer and showgirls!!

Now that I have your attention, we need some of the KY HKers to answer up and see who's on for a trip to Paducha for the HKPRO course in September!!. I am able to attend. I'll share my weapon with anyone who doesn't have one. REXT, TUBA, Paletiger, HKX3, ColtModel01, Bungholeo. I think JDP7 cannot make it.
God Bless,
Pyro Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am very interested. I know I will need to fill out paperwork to transport to KY. Could anyone be kind enough to direct me to the proper contact person(s) to get this done? Thanks, Brian.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Download a ATF Form 5320.20, I believe, fax to NFA Branch. They signed off and put mine in the mail the day I sent it. Saw REXT at the car show today (he was driving a friend's Ferarri F50 worth about 700K, can you believe that), and he said that next month is swamped for him.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Mike and I were on official HK business today.Yeah,its fast!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Download a ATF Form 5320.20, I believe, fax to NFA Branch. They signed off and put mine in the mail the day I sent it. Saw REXT at the car show today (he was driving a friend's Ferarri F50 worth about 700K, can you believe that), and he said that next month is swamped for him.
Would he trade an MP5 for it (F50)...it is very fast and very cool...accessories included?!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Ill have it till Wednesday.come check it out.Dont cut yourself short,You are my friend too.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Too Cool!! I get a chubby every time I think about that car! Rex was nice enough to give my son Nick and his girlfriend a ride. I may have to travel to Nicholasville myself, really busy, leaving for Kosovo Friday, then ready to have a shoot.

·
Banned
384 Posts
Ive officially bowed out of this crowd...I knew when I saw the Viper I was outclassed, now I feel like I need to clean your toilets or something. You guys are too much!

Seriously nice car though!

hkx3 :55:

·
Registered
71 Posts
ya i only live like 1 1/2 hours from the range but with the bad a*s guns, fast cars, and good looks of all the other member that will be there! i think ill keep my broke rear at home!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts