HKPRO Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
AW, come on SGM, were all a bunch of weekend ******** anyway-everybody is welcome. Hell, REXT may let you drive that car ifyou ask him. We could put some Tannerite on it when you're done. I bet with that carbon fiber body I could reduce it to chunks in no time, but that racing engine will take a bit more work!

·
Registered
71 Posts
lol in that case i might have to clear my schedule anyways! anyone going to have a UMP or clone there??

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I talked to him a few times over on the porsche forums and we were supposed to meet up a few times but never got around to it. Seems like a really nice guy.

His collection is pretty unreal.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yeah,Jas is one of a kind.He loves cars.He let me take the 360 Stradale for a good long drive one day.He was in the Carrera GT.Hes for real,definitely not a poser.His schedule is wacked! Hes hard to get out and about.We had the F50,F40,Stradale,CGT,and the GT3 out at Keeneland last Saturday.It was a nice assembly of hardware for sure.He is in NY/Watkins Glen right now for a show with the F40.

·
Registered
206 Posts
He defintely had THE collection at concourse d'elegance. How was the stradale? must have been sweeet.

I got to drive in the Tour d'elegance on sunday, beautiful drive.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
So, can we get back to those interested in this course? We're getting close and there are not enough so far.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
HELLO FROM KOSOVO!

I|am in Gjakove. Kosovo looking for HK weapons to take pics of. I saw some French troops today but admin types and only Beretta sidearms. I'm in for the Paducha course, if it doesn't go, we'll reschedule for spring.
God Bless,
Pyro Mike

·
Banned
384 Posts
I|am in Gjakove. Kosovo looking for HK weapons to take pics of. I saw some French troops today but admin types and only Beretta sidearms. I'm in for the Paducha course, if it doesn't go, we'll reschedule for spring.
God Bless,
Pyro Mike
Makes me laugh, I can't reliably get DSL to work here, much less Kosovo. lol

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
The internet here is faster than I have at home. Go figure. Maybe less people on it. Not so many lines in homes, mostly "internet cafes" .50 Euro for one hour. Yesterday I had lunch with an ex-Kosovo Liberation Army fighter. Really hardcorps types, folk heros. There were a lot of really horrible atrocities here. The Serbs tried to ethnically cleanse a generation of males. Saw some Itallian troops with Beretta SMGs but no HK's yet. The Americans are at Camp Bondsteel some distance from here.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
You need to try to penetrate where you arent supposed to go,then the HK will come out! You know they have some old worn out G3s there someplace.Isnt that where all the surplus ammo comes from too?

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
No Paducah Course

Paducah course is a no-go for now.
We'll try again sometime soon.
Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I might be able to arrange for a location/range close to central KY or southern Ohio if someone can provide details of the specific requirements, and possible time frames.

·
1,252 Posts
I might be able to arrange for a location/range close to central KY or southern Ohio if someone can provide details of the specific requirements, and possible time frames.
Southern Ohio would be great! I hosted one of these courses a couple of years ago. I sent you a PM with my cell phone number. Call me and I can give you all the details.

·
Registered
229 Posts
CZ,

I'll call Mon or Tues afternoon. Have to some real police stuff to do both days, and not sure when I'll be free.

SFCat

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Hey Woof and CZ- I think a lot of folks would be interested, seems September is bad for many. Later this year or late winter/spring would be great. Count me in- have gun, will travel!
God Bless,
Pyro Mike

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Any interest here for Spring, maybe around Mar-May?

41 - 60 of 60 Posts