HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of accuracy can I expect from the 6.2" bbl?
Also,is the recoil more managable than a 1911? [have a goldcup].
thanks
B

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Mine feels just like my Expert. The Elite slide is slightly lighter than the Expert because of the way it is milled. It will shoot the same, feel the same, with the only real difference being the longer sight radius. The Elite is no more accurate than the Tac, Expert, Match, and most USPs, but the longer sight radius, match trigger, and added weight tend to allow some people to shoot more accurately with it over the USP. Most I've talked to shoot the Elite about the same as they shoot the Expert.

·
Registered
596 Posts
What kind of accuracy can I expect from the 6.2" bbl?
Also,is the recoil more managable than a 1911? [have a goldcup].
thanks
B
Right out of the box my .45 Elite was the most accurate gun I own. I haven't practiced slow fire target shooting for many years, all of what I do these days is close-in point and shoot. The Elite delivered a 2" group, off hand, at 25 yds, with the very first magazine. I've improved since a little practice and I'm convinced in the hands of a more able sighted person this gun would easily shoot 1" groups.

Recoil is mild but I get a bit of muzzle flip. A 9mm would be much milder if that's a concern. I see them advertised around $1050 or so for .45 cal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts