HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After owning a Milt Sparks Vm2, I think I am in love with this Holster.
Let me start out by saying I am built like a real world man. I am not skinny but am far from fat. I have a belly and small love handles (dad bod lol) so the Milt Sparks was very uncomfortable. It is such a stiff and overbuilt Holster that it never conformed to my body after almost a year of wearing on occasion.
So far after only a few days of wearing, this com3 Holster is more comfortable than the Milt Sparks ever was. There were even some times where I forgot I had it on. I think it is going to break in nice. I wear it at the 3 o'clock position with an undershirt tucked in behind it. The P7 sits high with a nice tilt and when seated it doesn't protrude too much. Easily concealable.

HBE IWB Concealment Leather Holsters

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
i have to look at this one. I had a total hip replacement 6 months ago and carrying inside the waist begins to hurt the scar. Kydex is out.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i have to look at this one. I had a total hip replacement 6 months ago and carrying inside the waist begins to hurt the scar. Kydex is out.
I believe he uses calf hide which is stronger and doesnt require it to be so thick. The thinner leather makes it easier to conform and mold to your body.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
i haven't tried this one yet but i am using a kramer iwb for my p7m8 and it is formed to curve around my hip area just though i would offer that option
i will have to look at this one too for a back up holster

·
Registered
70 Posts
It is listed on his mold page so you should be GTG
Thanks again for the recommendation. I spoke with Eric today and ordered a D.C. Special. Enjoyed conversation with him and his thoroughness in making certain that his customers are getting the right holster.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again for the recommendation. I spoke with Eric today and ordered a D.C. Special. Enjoyed conversation with him and his thoroughness in making certain that his customers are getting the right holster.

I was on the phone with him for a good hour

1 - 8 of 8 Posts