HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when these guys may be coming to the States?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The HK45c should hopefully be here by the end of the year. I am not sure about the P30L but I sure would like to have one and hope they come to the States.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Just how long is the slide on the P30L? If it was like the Elite with the P30 grips....I would be in love again.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Just how long is the slide on the P30L? If it was like the Elite with the P30 grips....I would be in love again.
Not sure about the slide but the P30L barrel is 15mm longer then the one we have. So it will be slightly longer then the USP putting the barrel at around 4.45-4.5 inches.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My biggest question......Will the P30 ever be available in a standard V1 (Cocked and locked like the USP) configuration. Cant really tell from the pictures if it can be swapped over.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Not sure about the slide but the P30L barrel is 15mm longer then the one we have. So it will be slightly longer then the USP putting the barrel at around 4.45-4.5 inches.

Not sure how long my Elite is I will have to go down to the vault later and check. Thanks for the info Mark71
Just checked on the World of Hk it says the Elite has a six inch barrel so my bank account maybe safe again.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Just checked on the World of Hk it says the Elite has a six inch barrel so my bank account maybe safe again.
HAHA You are you kidding. If the P30L comes out will be right behind me to pick one up :20000000:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
HAHA You are you kidding. If the P30L comes out will be right behind me to pick one up :20000000:
In all seriousness probably not. If it had the upper of the Elite, and the lower of the P30 OH YEAH. But one can only dream of something like that.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My biggest question......Will the P30 ever be available in a standard V1 (Cocked and locked like the USP) configuration. Cant really tell from the pictures if it can be swapped over.
Don't know about the P30 is...but from what I've read the HK45 is, and this makes me smile :410:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Loving the look of that "L" it looks so much more proportional than the original. I will get one of these as soon as they come out, and I think I can even hold off on a regular one till these come out. If it had the Hk45 safety it would be perfect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts