HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I've been following the thread on AR15.com in their vendor section relating to these. There are some obstacles they will need to overcome. I have used their Glock mags and own many many of their AR mags and they do make a great product. My biggest concern falls with the magazine catch. All guns have some variance in the mag catch hole, and the mag catches themselves. A thousandth or two of an inch is all the difference in a good lock up and nothing at all or having feed issues. Some of my experiences with the MKE poly mags were decent at best. Between the variance in the mags/catch relief body and the receivers themselves they will need to really walk a tight rope to be widely accepted.

Next issue now is cost. German magazines are not cheap in the slightest, however POF magazines seems to be back now around 30 a pop and are probably the best bang for the buck for reliable MP5 magazines. ETS will need to be around that price to be competitive. However ETS' benefits in the fact that POF imports are spotty at best and they were unavailable for what I recall being around 2-2.5 years.

I will be getting a few and shooting the crap out of them

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,582 Posts
Heck, I'll test one out at $26.50!

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Good stuff. I'm out at $40, though.

I don't see how the "pistol" mag loader works for single feed mags, can't wrap my mind around that one. Double feed, sure. But how many double feed pistol mags have you seen?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
If they run reliably, they will be big winners at about $19.99 IMHO.

I've seen the ETS Glock 32s sell that low plenty of times, so I think that is possible.

At that price point, probably on sales, they will sell big.

I know I'm in for some at a reasonable price.

Otherwise I'll stay with my HK/POF at higher price points.

YMMV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts