HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, check this out! For all of you who own X-91 drum magazines this might be a future option, skeletonized units! Right now its all in testing but with the rears lightened they work perfectly, they are now working on lightening the front, the object is to get the drum down to less than 1lb.

Here are some photos of the fal prototype.

There not sure if they are going to produce these, but they are cool azz hell to look at.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
I don't like the openess of it. To easy to get interference from debris, I would think.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Great for range use but have to agree with Retro, fall into a mud puddle and then what?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure what would happen if you fell in the mud, I can't even remember the last time I was near mud, lol, it's been to long. From what I can tell the ammunition rotates while its moving, so maybe it would be self cleaning. I guess they're going to do some scenario training so it will be eeentrestin'n to see what comes up. Whoa chaut chaut looks an early 1900s space gun, developed by Walt Disney.

·
Registered
466 Posts
the openness makes me nervous how about polycarbon/acylic like Beta?, I have one of the AA's and she runs great, nutin more impotent than that IMHO!

·
Registered
6,398 Posts

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
The trim job would be a nice feature for the range. Face it... 99 999% of these will never see a shot fired in anger. They look nice. This would be the one thing to force me to buy one... for the HKs of course.

If they make it, I will buy it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shattered, I think that's the reality of it, most these guys will never take these into the bogs of hell, but at the range with the pink Hello kitty gun and a skeletonized magazine you'd be the talk of Tinseltown or however ya spell it :300000000: I think they look downright awesome.

The trim job would be a nice feature for the range. Face it... 99 999% of these will never see a shot fired in anger. They look nice. This would be the one thing to force me to buy one... for the HKs of course.

If they make it, I will buy it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are some pictures I was just given to upload, these were custom cut on request by Adam at HKparts to give them a more a la hk handgaurd look.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts