HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an example of a filled out Form 4 (via Trust method)?
I am need to send off a Form 4, but want to avoid any rejections possible.
I live in Virginia.

This will be my first (but not last!) Form 4, and would love to see an example of one filled out so I can be correct when I send off mine.

Thanks in advance!

(And if someone supplies one, this would be a great sticky!)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I can see if I can dif mine out tonight, not much to it really. You just put the name of the trust, reason for purchasing (add to assets) and appropriate pages of the trust. They seem to get approved quicker too, mine took 27 days ..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. But thats exactly what I want to see... things that got approved, like the reason, etc. Where the name of the trust goes. All that stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
Thanks. But thats exactly what I want to see... things that got approved, like the reason, etc. Where the name of the trust goes. All that stuff.
Mine's not on a trust, but a corporation. The name of the trust goes into box 2a Transferee's name and address. Your name goes into box 15 - Transferee's certification. The purpose is also in box 15, my FFL always uses "ALL LEGAL PURPOSES" for the purpose. Mine was approved in about 4 or 5 weeks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've never thought of "All lawful purposes" I just put "Addition to assets" I guess either was is not really important.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What about form 1? Can it also be handled via Trust or LLC to avoid asking for LEO signature? I am thinking about adding front grip to my Vector MP5 clone pistol

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Yes, he listed a form 1 example in his links above.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts