HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually just go to gunshows to look at the crap. In the past year i've purchased an extractor spring and some used Volquartsen Ruger grips. I hardly take any real money anymore because the only thing i've seen in the past year I wanted was a nice HK91. At least it looked nice under the head to toe camo hydrographics.... poor thing. Anyway, bumped into a guy holding an HK case and i could see it was marked Mark 23 on the handle. I'm not really a fan of the Mark 23 but asked to see it anyway. Much to my surprise he pulled out this instead

The price was right so it followed me home. Luckily for some reason I put some money in my pocket before I headed out. Now I just need a proper H&K case for it.

·
Registered
865 Posts
If I have money in my pocket by the way HK's have a very nasty way of following me home as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice! Did you pick this up at the Speical Ops show in Hilliard? Went to the show but only came away with a couple ammo boxes and some large pistol primers.

·
Registered
783 Posts
CONGRATS!! Best gun I've ever owned. I love mine. Going to the range today with it. Wanted to go yesterday, but couldn't make it. Let us know how you like it after go shooting!

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Sighs....very nice Expert .45 Ubetit! Im sooooo jealous right now! I have been trying to put together a deal on one here localy, hopefully the deal will come together and I can bring it home soon. I did get to shoot it a few weeks ago...it makes it even harder! =)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sighs....very nice Expert .45 Ubetit! Im sooooo jealous right now! I have been trying to put together a deal on one here localy, hopefully the deal will come together and I can bring it home soon. I did get to shoot it a few weeks ago...it makes it even harder! =)
The SA trigger on the Elites and Experts are awesome. The 9mm Elite is such a such a soft shooter. I have heard the .45 Expert is too. I'll know in a few days hopefully.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
The one I shot has a wonderful trigger on it, shot softer than my USP .45. I know with a little bonding/getting to know the pistol, I could shoot some very good groups with it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You are so right Kost. I've only had my Expert 40 for one month now. Just today - 10 shots, all connected, made one big hole at 7 yards. My wife tried it too and liked it.

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
The Expert is the favorite of my USP's. I got a great deal from Superior Pawn in Va. Beach ($800), they usually have a healty inventory of HK's

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Great grab! Got any more laying around I could get from you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts