HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting ready to order a Expert, but am having trouble finding a holster for it. I have a Serpa for my P2000 and like the retention feature. Does anyone know if a Blackhawk Serpa for a Full Size USP will fit the expert?

Also does HK offer the parts to turn the slide release into an ambi?

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have not had much luck finding holsters for my Expert 45. I know Blade-Tech has the molded ones "Belt Holster w/TEK-LOK" that fit that gun specifically...about the only ones I know of for that specific pistol...decent holsters but no Sepra for retention...or retention at all for that matter. If you find one let me know!

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
I use a Sickinger "Lightning FBI" with my Expert. All leather FBI draw angle, no retention.

I can provide pictures if there's interest.

-Valynor

·
Registered
269 Posts
I use Safariland, all of the Experts fit the expert 45 model perfectly. I use them for my 45 and 9mm Expert. They are only $35 bucks as well.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I buy at www.holsters.com which is the company web site.

Here is the link to the one that I use, I have a couple of them. On a side not it fits my HK45 perfectly, the holster is a bit longer then it needs to be but that really does not matter.

http://www.holsters.com/concealment/holsters/model5188.asp

Model number: 5188-96-411
Thank you dtibbals!

I never realized that they had some holsters that were this inexpensive. Their new web site is not as good as the old one and it is some times is hard to find things/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for all the replys! Bladetech is awfully proud of there holsters......anyone had any experience with the thumb break release that moves out of the way?

Does anyone know if I can get the ambi slide release added to the Expert?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts