HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the email, decided to wait till i was home from work then poof, they're gone.

There was 96 of them for 700+ people. Gotta be quick with this next time.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Tell me about it. I called within 30 minutes of the email being sent. I was at dinner, with my wife. I got up to use the phone. And they were gone. So now I have to pay for "getting up form the table for some damn gun thing" AND i have no mag releases.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Tell me about it. I called within 30 minutes of the email being sent. I was at dinner, with my wife. I got up to use the phone. And they were gone. So now I have to pay for "getting up form the table for some damn gun thing" AND i have no mag releases.
Damn, sounds like my wife.

·
Registered
175 Posts
As soon as I got the email I ordered. I didn't even take the chance to continue shopping... I was going to also order a 13rd mag and an X-grip but they can wait. With my luck the extra 2 minutes it would have taken me to add them to the order they would have been gone.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha...I think we married the same woman.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
I got my email last weekend when they were back in stock and tried to order one, but missed out! I managed to get one this afternoon though...and my wife told to me to jump on it before I missed them again! She also told me to order another magazine cause she was tired of having to reload so fast when we shoot our USPc.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I got my email last weekend when they were back in stock and tried to order one, but missed out! I managed to get one this afternoon though...and my wife told to me to jump on it before I missed them again! She also told me to order another magazine cause she was tired of having to reload so fast when we shoot our USPc.
That's a wife to keep! Awesome. :wink:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Seeing how fast they go I am thinking I should have ordered extras for myself. Just glad I got mine when I did.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
They sold so fast because they are worth it. They will change your life.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
TooSixy- Thanks, I agree!! My only complaint is that on Christmas Eve I was the proud owner of a Colt 1911 AND a USPc .45. The first weekend of January when we got to shoot the USPc for the first time was also my last time...now I have the 1911 and she has my (I mean her) USPc. Guess I'm on on the market now for my own HK...AGAIN! LoL, I think its a good problem to have though!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
why is there such a shortage. Is someone buying them all to re-sell on Ebay ? is HK parts limiting the number one person can buy ? :(

·
Registered
263 Posts
I bought 3 of them months ago, got on the site after hearing all the good things an had them in a couple days. Had I known there would've been a shortage, I would've ordered more.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
There's such a shortage because HK only planned on having enough made to cover the number of HK45c pistols they planned to make and then some extras to cover replacement or breakage. They never expected it to be "the mod" for other models that it has turned out to be.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
I didn't know these things where still such a hot item. I just got rid of 4 of these I had laying around for over a year. Sorry guy's, if I knew you were this hard up I would have given them away here.

They do make a world of difference on a USPC though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts