HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New toy today , I have not got to shoot it as I just picked it up , this Vp9l feels more balanced than any handgun I own IMO , hopefully it performs well at range. The x300 fits absolutely perfect like it was made for it. I never expected with a 20 rd magazine loaded and a x300 this would still feel light and balanced I am amazed.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my zeal for the VP9, I just acquired a VP9L and I too couldn't be happier. Mines put aside until Christmas morning, but it’ll be a gun to renter the USPSA world. Let us know how yours shoots, I’m sure it’ll be as good as it looks!

What‘s your gun going to be used for?
I love my Usp .40 compact lem , Usp .45 and 9mm full size and Hk 45 compact tactical , i have 2 p2000 sk lem 9mm and love them. I had a vp9 and sold it , I sold my P30l (which I miss) , I have several very accurate rifles as that’s what I’m into. I ended up without a very accurate range pistol , steel targets and paper , I was between this and P30l I figured I would try this because I had a P30l and I can honestly say I’m glad I went with this , I will get another P30l one day. And now after feeling the balance and round capacity and how the x300 fits like a glove it will be my new night stand piece.

·
Premium Member
Trying to collect ALL the HK pistols
484 Posts
At some point I should add a VP9L to the collection. It's a very well balanced pistol and still a good size for daily carry. I almost picked one up this weekend, but I opted for the 45c as it's been on my wish list longer and I happen to have some extra mags and a holster for it already coming.

Reactions: jdubh22a

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Did you have any issues attaching your X300U-A? My X300 doesn’t seem to want to fit on my VP9L. I’ve tried the different configurations and I’m sure it’s probably something obvious that I’m missing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you have any issues attaching your X300U-A? My X300 doesn’t seem to want to fit on my VP9L. I’ve tried the different configurations and I’m sure it’s probably something obvious that I’m missing.
They come with 3 mounts , the one that says p for (picatinny) Is just a tiny tiny hair size to big. Put the mount on that says u and push hard and it clicks in like a glove. I have never seen one of these mount and flow so well with a weapon , it goes with the lines of the pistol and mount perfectly flush with trigger guard. Match made in heaven.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Definitely love my VP9L with X300U-A (non-optics ready version milled for an RMR) and have been carrying it as my primary duty gun since it’s release. And occasionally even rock it off duty in a Phlster Floodlight holster but usually rock a regular VP9 Optics Ready off-duty.

it is an amazing shooter and definitely the best striker fired gun that I have ever shot. I regularly shoot it at 100 yards

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Nickel

·
Registered
79 Posts
I’m a big fan of the VP9L with Streamlight TLR-7A. The light doesn’t extend past the frame, in fact they line up almost perfectly. Plenty of light and no muzzle blast on the light. Good looking combo too IMO

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Definitely love my VP9L with X300U-A (non-optics ready version milled for an RMR) and have been carrying it as my primary duty gun since it’s release. And occasionally even rock it off duty in a Phlster Floodlight holster but usually rock a regular VP9 Optics Ready off-duty.

it is an amazing shooter and definitely the best striker fired gun that I have ever shot. I regularly shoot it at 100 yards

View attachment 309635
very nice , 100 yards is a long way on a pistol 👍🏻

1 - 16 of 16 Posts