HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Any clone gun is a hit or miss if anything fits or not. Given that the part in question is in German spec.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, there is no specific external difference between real German MP5 and Vector clone that makes FAB Defense rail incompatible? This just dimensional variations of the Vector clone that German MP5 does not have?

In this case, would other popular rails (Surefire M63, KNights, KAC, B&T) be in the same, hit or miss category?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well...in my opinion many clones are just not in spec. Clone parts (stocks, LP's...and so on) many times are not in spec. and or made from softer metals. But some are (my experience is more are not then are) so I say try before you buy if you can or make sure you have a return option. You get what you pay for most of the time, if you want German you pay for it but you will have a better made mouse trap thats in spec . If you can't afford it then clones are going to be your game (it's all we got and Vector will be one of the better ones). Does not mean they won't work but you get what you pay for and just expect that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts