HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a semi-auto and need to find a place to buy accesories, and need some help. no luck on hkusa site

·
Registered
4 Posts
What kind of accessories do you want? The only real Fabarm accessory would be the extended mag tube, if I'm not mistaked. Your shotgun should already have that.

Other accessories would all be aftermarket... if there even is an aftermarket for Fabarms tactical... guess you would need to just see what fits and what doesnt... I'm not familiar enough with their shotguns to tell you what does/doesn't work.

First two things I would do to a shotgun is get the Scattergun/XS tritium ghost ring sights, and then send the barrel off to Vang to get backbored and ported.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Which one did you get?

The semiauto model with the regular stock comes with the +2 tube and the Tactical semiauto (with pistol grip) doesn't.

I got my extensions from Choate Tool. They offer +2 and +3 tubes. The +2 comes up a bit short of the end of the barrel and the +3 ends up extending just past the end of the barrel.

You can add a USC/UMP short rail to the bottom of the handguard for adding a light or VFG.

About the only other stuff that will work is universal stuff since no one makes much of anything specific for the Fabarm stuff. I added a Blackhawk buttstock pouch on mine to hold extra ammo on the gun since there are no side saddles available and I didn't feel like modifying one to work.

HK also offered several chokes for the Fabarm shotguns. I have no idea if they still do or will continue to in the future, since Sigarms is now the new importer of the Fabarm shotguns.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought a muzzle-break for my Fabarm Martial Pro Forces 14". See the pic below. There is a Canadian supplier for Fabarm, and they usually stock most accessories. You should be able to order from them. Here's their price list (scroll down a couple of pages). Keep in mind, that these prices are in Canadian dollars (about 87% of a the value of a US dollar):

http://www.theshootingedge.com/files/Price%20Guide.pdf

·
Registered
26 Posts
I also own a Fabarm Tactical and was wondering what slings work best with it? I'm open to tactical slings, but anything that works for training is good for me.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I just ordered a semi-auto and need to find a place to buy accesories, and need some help. no luck on hkusa site
Do yourself a BIG favor. Pass on these FABARMS products. You wil be glad you did. They are not HK's - leave it at that.
G3Kurz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts