HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has HK ever had a color other than black. Some listings you see popping up claim to be factory colors. I have never seen one myself. The ones in these listings on GB and GA seem to be crappy garage spray jobs. I think HK would do a better job if they were authentic. Anyone care to enlighten. Thanx

·
Banned
353 Posts
H&K offered a trio of colored frame USP and compacts made with colored carbon fiber frames!

There are 2 examples in my avatar photo...

Enjoy!

·
Registered
539 Posts
They did the camo on the HK91 and HK93

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I was referring to the HK91s, should have been clearer. Its hard to believe they did these camo finishes. They look terrible

·
Registered
388 Posts
Blue-Grey
Black
Woodland Camo
Desert Camo

Those are all I'm aware of. If the camo looks terrible, then it's probably a real-deal HK factory job! :wink: Then again, it's all relative. What is en vogue when it comes to camo changes every few years, or so it seems.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Blue-Grey
Black
Woodland Camo
Desert Camo

Those are all I'm aware of. If the camo looks terrible, then it's probably a real-deal HK factory job! :wink: Then again, it's all relative. What is en vogue when it comes to camo changes every few years, or so it seems.
And the GR woodland camo. It's different from the 91/G3 woodland

·
Registered
539 Posts
pix856436265.jpg
Here are the 91's and 93'3

·
Registered
539 Posts
And the GR woodland camo. It's different from the 91/G3 woodland
Post a pic I want to see this. The 3rd camo I didn't no about

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Go the "World of HK" page with the GR series. It is HK Woodland brown, HK Woodland green, HK baby-poop yellow, and HK black

1 - 11 of 11 Posts