HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am about to embark on a project of making an MP5SD clone. I have, in hand, a genuine factory HK MP5SD for reference. I don’t really need to, but would like to disassemble the suppressor to take a look inside. Does anyone know if/how they come apart? The mount end absolutely looks like it is one piece with the tube. The cap looks like it may be threaded on, but unlike the clones, such as TPM, the factory ones don’t have holes for using a spanner wrench. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Dave

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,619 Posts
Factory SD suppressors do not come apart.

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
I have some pics of the factory can disassembled into components, baffle stack, front end cap, rear mount. It will take me a while to dig them out. I seem to think the end pieces are threaded, although not intended to be disassembled.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
SudS, please post those pics when you can, I have been looking for this info as well! Thanks Bro :690:
I have some pics of the factory can disassembled into components, baffle stack, front end cap, rear mount. It will take me a while to dig them out. I seem to think the end pieces are threaded, although not intended to be disassembled.

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
SudS, please post those pics when you can, I have been looking for this info as well! Thanks Bro :690:
Finding the pics is the issue, plus some significant time consuming family stuff going on right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts