1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
TY for the post, great price!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Before you order, make sure they are HK Factory mags....I emailed them and the reply I got stated that they are aftermarket mags....probably Promag.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,955 Posts
Now I am confused! The original post said that a telephone call confirmed that they were HK product. Now, an email says that they are aftermarket. I wonder which is correct?

·
2,832 Posts
got the current mailer from SG, I think they called them "premium" HK 45 mags......which means they are not HK made...........can you say ProMag :)

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
If it sounds too good to be true...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Because it looked too good to be true, I CALLED AND ASKED. They told me that the manufacturer was HK.

Now, if the person I talked to on the phone gave me wrong information ...

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Well, if they are HK, buy them up, but I would be pretty damn shocked at anybody selling 3 for the price of one. Promags go for about 20 a pop, right.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ummmm....

auglaze said:
Because it looked too good to be true, I CALLED AND ASKED. They told me that the manufacturer was HK.

Now, if the person I talked to on the phone gave me wrong information ...
I can't say one way or another, I've bought stuff from them in the past without problems....but that price sure makes you wonder how they can sale the real thing that cheap. Only one way to find out...

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,955 Posts
I think I'll let somebody else be the guinea pig on this one. The hassle of having to return things and being out shipping charges is a major pain in the patoot. If they are ProGag, er, ProMag, the last thing I need is three more door stops in my house!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The picture shows a promag magazine. I don't think they are factory mags. If someone confirms that they are, I would definitely buy a set.

·
2,832 Posts
"Premium blued steel Mags, new manufacture, and half off... more if you buy a 3-Pk"

thats code for not HK made, I have seen enough SG stuff, and if they are genuine HK.....they make a point in saying so, if not.......they sound a bit vague

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATE:

I just got off the phone with them (again) ... this time, I said that I need to know for 100% certain who these are manufactured by. I explained that the last person I talked to told me "HK", but that I'd only seen them at this price made by "Promag". I said that if they are indeed made by HK, I want all of them, but that if they get here and turn out to be non HK, then I want money back including shipping, handling and return postage (resonable request because, at that point, I would have been missled by them). This time the customer service rep says that she does not have the information to tell who the manufacturer is and that she's not sure where the last person I talked to got their information ...

translated; PROMAG

Sorry for the bad information in the first post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds like a company not worthy of doing any future business with to me. It is difficult to earn trust, easy to lose it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just Bought Some

I just ordered a pack of 3. If you sign up for the buyers club then you get additional discount as well as free shipping!!
When I get them I will dissasemble them and take pics for you guys...

:edit: If they end up being promags... they are geting sent back, and I promise that I will be getting a FULL refund

·
Registered
706 Posts
colohk said:
I just ordered a pack of 3. If you sign up for the buyers club then you get additional discount as well as free shipping!!
When I get them I will dissasemble them and take pics for you guys...

:edit: If they end up being promags... they are geting sent back, and I promise that I will be getting a FULL refund
They are promag. cancel now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a little info about sportsmans guide. Be very careful what you buy, I bought a 1,000 round case of 5.45x39mm and a 1,000 case of 7.62x39mm from them. They said that it would be here at the end of June, then they said August. Now they are saying September. I passed up places where I would have spent more money but I would have had the ammo because they said June. Now I have no bullets to feed my lil' monstahs.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts