HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I just bought a NIB AK date code for $1200 and was pretty happy to still find one. I check GB quite often and the 45's rarely surface these days. Yeah, that was a great deal considering the case could fetch $200. We both missed that one, hopefully someone here snagged it at least.

·
Registered
628 Posts
If the person who got it wasn't here already they'll be here soon enough. I wish I would have seen that before it sold, because I totally need to explain another .45.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I grabbed one today (USP Expert 45) at the local gun shop. Near perfect condition. $900 out the door. Came with the suitcase, and a bunch of spare mags. Night sights are bright. I put 100 rounds down the pipe. Shoots like a dream.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I grabbed one today (USP Expert 45) at the local gun shop. Near perfect condition. $900 out the door. Came with the suitcase, and a bunch of spare mags. Night sights are bright. I put 100 rounds down the pipe. Shoots like a dream.
You should buy the owner of that store a Christmas present to make up for the fact that you just robbed him.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I know i got my used expert for 950 without a tactical case. Got one for it of course! I didnt get the best deal, but i i dont give a crap. Its the best handgun ive owned. So damn good.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
That was a good deal, especially with the Eagle case. The going rate for a good 45 Expert goes from about $900 to about $1200.
They have really been going up in price since being discontinued.

·
Registered
307 Posts
It was in the used case for $950 for well over a month.

The mk23 that was in the used case for $1500 was gone, so the choice was easy.

He knocked off $50 off the price, and did not charge me tax because I had some trade-ins.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts