·
Premium Member
One of the poors looking to ascend
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,272 Posts
I reported him and sent GB a scathing warning about the recent increase of NR Scammers on their site. I also sent a heads up message to the seller of the legit auction to have him report this scumbag. Last night, I reported two NR Scammers on GB; this is getting bad.

Re:
Attention GB Staff.

It’s getting hard to keep up with these scammers. People on all the pro-gun sites are saying that GunBroker is fast becoming the next Armslist scam site; please don’t allow this to happen. I'm trying to help you guys shut these dirtbags down and keep this site clean and reputable. GunBroker needs to immediately apply more restrictions on all new NR sellers. Have them pay a fee up front to allow them to sell on this site or put all the NR sellers over on a separate NR-only auction page with bold warnings as to possible scams, buyer beware banners, etc.. Just because some seller has a big green checkmark next to their name showing they’re a verified seller is boldly saying that GunBroker has vetted these folks as trusted non-scammers. It is only time until people start suing GunBroker due to these scammers that you allow on your site, OBTW, which is being talked about on many gun site chat boards. Heads Up!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am the original and legit seller. Thanks for the email. I’ve written GB at least 5x and seem to only get canned responses back. I have received about 5 emails from others also warning me. Not sure what else we can do. It sucks. I guess I could learn to ‘watermark’ my pics.
Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts