HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright, now that I'm back, sign in and let's see what we can do to destroy something this fall.
God Bless,
Pyro Mike

·
Banned
384 Posts
I have a recently-aquired Corvette that Im tempted to donate... I think Im starting to remember what I forgot about old cars! :720:

Lets do this...Ill start rounding up appliances and other blow-up-able whatnots.

hkx3

·
Registered
215 Posts
The range that we used for the last two shoots is off limits(deer season). I have a 100 yard range at my place. A little too close for Pyro Mike's abilities. I am getting 20 steel plates cut, maybe we can have a more laid back shoot. Zero in rifles and shoot some subguns at steel?
Let me know, JDP7

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Keith wants to have a somewhat "layed back" small shoot at his house on the 27th of October.Looking at ammo prices lately, and in my case my limited stock, he thought maybe some F/A on a smaller scale,sniper shooting,and some "quiet time", followed up with some clays may be fun? You guys know him,he is shooting whether we are there or not.May not be any cars but will still be fun regardless.Let me know what your thoughts are on that and I will pass them on.He cannot access these sites on his work computer so We have to email him or call.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Justin has the plates ready we could have some time to practice our skills and then have our own mg tournament. I've got a shot timer, we could shoot for time and accuracy, maybe put 25 bucks ante in, then winner takes all!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Mike, if I can shoot your SD you have a bet! I might put 50 on it ;) My uzi is a little harder to control being open bolt. I might have to go practice tonight.
If we shoot on a Saturday I won't be able to leave the shop early, so 2:30-3:00 I can be there.
BTW- how do you aim with a scope??? I haven't used one since I met you guys!

·
Banned
384 Posts
Can I bring the K-gun for the clay shooting? I might finally have something I can hang with you guys on... :p

Ill offer to bring my thrower (mounted one) and hand thrower.

Maybe if we forego the appliances and cars, it would be a little easier to organize/attend. Sounds like it may be fun to be simple

hkx3

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anybody who wishes to compete using my SD is welcome to. You can shoot it as good as I can!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I shot 300 rds. last night, and more to come tonight. I will be ready for a small bet. I want to try the subgun match a KCR.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
The guys that came to your last shoot from Indiana are the ones that set up the subgun matches at the creek.I sold a UZI bolt gun to one of them.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Greg Faith and his friends name is Mike something?I have his email if you want to talk to him about the shoot.

·
Registered
215 Posts
That would be great, just send it to me when you get a chance.
Got the steel plates yesterday, just need to weld the stands together.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rext, talk to Keith and let's set a date. I'm itching to try out some of my new hosts. Time to knock the rust off my sear! I've had your tent and cooler in the back of my car since the Concours d'Gangsta cars! Hopefully JDP7 will have the steel ready to have a SMG match.

·
Banned
384 Posts
I can think of one particular UZI that wonders what the hell is going on... it laid dormant for decades, and now it hasnt cooled in 3 weeks...

Its a fine little runner though!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Steel will be ready this weekend.
That uzi is like someones ol' lady. You gotta keep 'em hot as long as you can afford 'em. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm IN!!! Lemme know when and where. I need at least a week or two notice to take the night off work.

You guys making the steel targets like the ones at the MP5 course? I've got a friend that owns a big welding company; you name it i can get it.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gun Show tomorrow in lexington-REXT and I are going to meet at 9AM. If anyone is coming up call me at 859-312-9294

1 - 20 of 106 Posts