HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favorite CCW and magazine carriers?

I use a Fist K-1 kydex IWB for my P2000sk LEM 9mm. I also like the Bianchi Black Widow tan leather belt slide as an OWB holster with the matching belt and magazine/handcuff carrier. The Bianchi gear is for court appearances as I am in a night traffic drunk driver unit.

I'd like to find a better way to carry an extra magazine while off duty. I have been carrying the P2000sk 9mm with flat floor plate in my front left pants pocket. Does anyone here use a single belt mag carrier or single paddle mag carrier such as the Safariland? I looked at the Blackhawk plastic one, and it was really thick and hard to conceal on a belt. I do like my Blackhawk Serpa holster for under a jacket, however.

Anyone carry a P2000sk in an ankle holster? Which one works?

Of course, pics of your P2000sk holsters would be great.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Have a look at CompTac pouches. They´re very well worth the money.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Another vote for Comp-Tac. They make the best holsters and accessories on the market. Excellent customer service and super fast turn around time (under a week in some cases!).

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Holsters: MTAC Minotaur by Comp Tac and AKJ Concealco - both for my USPc, PT1911 and PPK.

Leather gun belt by Comp Tac.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Safariland

I found a Safariland metal single mag belt holder that is super thin. I will look into the Comp-Tac single mag holder for my P2000sk. Safariland also makes a nice black Safarilaminate single mag paddle that looks good. I may have to grab another Bianchi No. 5 black widow in black leather to go with.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Desantes for everything, both holsters and mag. carriers. Nothing beats good leather. :)

Furthurmore, the single Desantes mag. carrier I have will fit not only both my .40 16rnd. USP mag. and my .40 12rnd. USPc mag., but my G19 mags. as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Holsters: MTAC Minotaur
+1 (or however many have agreed lol)

i got my mtac earlier this week and absolutely love it. extremely comfortable. nice adjustments on it too. now, if i could find a decent (and available without wait) iwb mag pouch i'd be very happy. the best i've seen so far is tucker gun leather double mag pouch... but quite a wait time.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm a big fan of Crossbreed holsters. I have used them for an M&P Fullsize, Compact, and presently HK P2000. With all of these it carried more comfortably than any other I've used and concealed very well also.

*For all you MTAC lovers, I'm putting one for sale in the accessories forum.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a Comp-Tac double mag pouch and the mags are really hard to pull out once they're in. Is this for retention purposes or will that go away as they are used more?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Blade-tech... you will be happy.
j
I have both Comp-Tac holsters and mag pouches, and Blade-Tech holsters and mag pouches.

I've settled on the following preference:

Comp-Tac for holsters

Blade-Tech mag for pouches

Bianchi for leather carry

·
Registered
381 Posts
It seems like a lot of plastic holsters lovers are on here. I prefer leathr and would say Alessi or Milt Sparks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i've heard many say that the MTAC was more comfortable then the Milt Sparks VMII. personally, i would have went with the VMII if it wasn't a 6 month wait. either way, i'm extremely happy with my MTAC.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does anyone use the CrossBreed Super Tuck?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts