HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Priest of the P7
5,319 Posts
ACR stock is sweet, love it on my UMPs. I could see it on a full size, but not buying it on a K.
Too big. Defeats the purpose.

Reactions: CaptRex

·
Registered
187 Posts
UMP LOP is better for taller people
exactly what I use on mine because of LOP, use the UMP folder on both.
switch to classic A2 on the SP5 for nostalgia purposes when the mood hits.

Reactions: ctyatty

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I set mine up with the TailHook side-folder. So far I really like it. It's solid and takes up very little space for a side-folder.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I really like the aesthetics of the fleming stock. It doesn't look comfortable but it's just got that vintage soul vibe to it that's so nostalgic for some reason.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Im surprised nobody brought up Safety Harbor KES stock in this thread yet. It too can be deployed with a single pull and has two qd points on the sides.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’ve had quite a few setups on mine. I love the b&t side folder; I can’t seem to let myself sell that. I’ve had the sbtactical brace, it was meh. The choate is nice except it seems to always wobble, I like the folder action on the b&t which has no side to side play much better. Recently I tried the b&t collapsible… I’m sold. I combined it with the Magpul forend, which I dremmeled notches in to allow for the stock arms to rest flush with the gun, it is a mean and solid setup! Super low footprint, and extremely sturdy. Can be deployed one handed, and stood up the best in drop testing. IMO it’s the best setup to avoid the bulk of a side folder. View attachment 298546 View attachment 298547
Great-looking setup! Any issues with the stock scratching the finish when telescoping?

·
Registered
118 Posts

B&T adjustable side folders. I liked them so much I went with them on both of my K’s as well as all three of my full sized guns. Collapsibles look so sexy but aren’t particularly comfortable while shooting especially F/A.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Well,It's like the difference between the A2 vs A3 on a MP5/SP5...the A2 is a better shooter for me

·
Registered
98 Posts
I’ve got the JMAC setup with a cheek riser and is adjustable to slide up/down as desired to align with your eye sight or optic as needed. Has excellent folding mech and lockup, comfy and able to fold up and store away into stock case if so desired with a slight mod to cutting away some of the foam. The B&T is nice and compact as well but not as comfy to shoot with and will not fit into stock case. See post #8 as @ wkw2288 comments as he’s tried a few with good insight on length variations.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts