HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that there are a few of us within driving range of Fayetteville or we live here.

How about a get together and shoot sometime soon?

Depending on how many are interested, I propose my outdoor range where we can shoot for free... But I am open to try new ranges but would rather not have to pay per hour.

Please respond here if you are interested and we will figure out a date/ time.

I will be shooting this Sunday, at 1300, if anybody would like to join me. The range is located behind the Crown center, intersection of Owen
Drive and 301. If interested in this Sunday, PM me and we will talk specifics.

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Wow, how did I miss this? I'm in too. Sunday's are good for me too. Sorry I'm a day late and dollar short.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm about an hour away, but would love to take a few HK's for a spin! I dont have any HK's to offer, but I do have a Colt Gold Cup, Browning High Power, Gp100, some fun .22's, and some Sig's I can bring to the table. Ill keep my eye out for a time everybody agrees with and try to make my appearance.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Heck yes. Sunday's work best for me, but can do a Saturday with notice. And I can bring anything on the Signature line.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Steve, I would love to come down from Greensboro in the near future. Sundays work good for me as well. I have a couple of MR556's I need to sight in. I will give you a heads up when I know I can make it.

Brad

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sundays, the range opens at 1300.

The only problem I see right now, is that I am not supposed to host more than 2 as guests. I don't mind stretching the rules to 3....early Sat mornings may be best as its more likely to be empty.

We'll figure it out...

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,619 Posts
Well, if you guys decide to shoot during the week instead of the weekends (i.e. Skip work) and can get on the base, let me know and I'll set us all up on the range on base. No max limits there.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,619 Posts
Marine,

Are you taking about the Bragg range? I only stopped in there once to check things out. What are the prices there?
Yes, it is the range on base, right across the street from McKellar's Lodge (great lunch choice). Hours are 1100-1700 Mon-Fri and 1000-1700 Sat-Sun. Prices are $4 per person. Bring targets, ammo and guns. Either me or Greg (GMthecoolguy) can schedule it for a group of Forum shooters. Like I said before, for me, it is easier to dip out of work for an afternoon during the week than it is to wrestle free from the wife and kids during the weekend. It might not fit everyone's schedule, but if you can get out of work, I would recommend at least trying to work it to coincide with the next Expo event we have here (sometime this fall), so that you can visit the HK booth on the same day.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Hm, what ID would get me through the gate?

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,619 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
James, its $4 if you are a member, $9 if you are not...but still the best price around. When I get back I will have some down time from work during the week so I will be able to shoot with you then, can finally check out the MR556.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Current active duty, reserve, retired or civilian employee military ID.
If they come through the All American gate, they can get on post with a valid civilian drivers license. They will have to get their car inspected and have their car registration and proof of insurance for the vehicle. With that being said, I do not know how the gate guards would respond to a trunk full of HK's and ammo!

Marine, I wouldn't mind meeting you to shoot a few rounds one day next week. PM me, would ya? I work on Pope.

For those that can't get on post or don't want to go through the hassel, I will still be shooting this weekend. Let me know who is interested in a shoot this weekend...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts