HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Minister of Kraut Space Magic
326 Posts
Aside from HK Pro group buy for the Flat Dark Earth HK45C, the first to be released are planned to be Full size HK45 in OD Green, FDE, and black with threaded barrel and night sights. Manufacturing planned to start in November 2012 to April 2013. Cannot currently give a specific date for first delivery. They will not be engraved "Tactical".

·
Registered
43 Posts
Aside from HK Pro group buy for the Flat Dark Earth HK45C, the first to be released are planned to be Full size HK45 in OD Green, FDE, and black with threaded barrel and night sights. Manufacturing planned to start in November 2012 to April 2013. Cannot currently give a specific date for first delivery. They will not be engraved "Tactical".
Will HKPro members have the option to preorder and reserve any of these pistols? I would defiantly commit to buy an OD HK45.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
They can be pre-ordered through a dealer after a part# is created for them.
So there will be a part number on here for both HK 45 and 45c correct? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
518 Posts
No part number for the 45c, just the numbers for the colored full size gun. The 45c is a group buy thing at this point in time.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
I find myself so excited I can barely sit still.
That makes at least two of us! This is awesome news! It will be one of each for me, maybe 2 OD frames.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
No part number for the 45c, just the numbers for the colored full size gun. The 45c is a group buy thing at this point in time.
Gotcha', i am interested in a HK 45c, but haven't been following up with the 1000+ comment thread lol. How do i pick one up?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Offering up HKPRO peeps first dibs would be really awesome! Please!!!!!!!
I'll take 1 OD, Thank You.

Can't blame a guy for trying.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts