HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We look at Black roller lock guns all day and started to tinker around with a FDE option and want to spice up some of our personal pistols . We are split on what our crew thinks is the best option and wanted to get input from HK Pro members on what they suggest . The choices were all FDE , FDE Body with black other or Black body with FDE other . Your input is needed to help settle this debate in our office .

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
While I enjoy FDE, RAL 8000 and OD combos on the long guns, in my opinion - those are hard to look at. Not sure if you folks have a column for that vote. Sorry, just my .02.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
I'm a fan of basic black, myself. The colors are a good choice for folks who'd like some variety but I'll always choose black. These look good, nice finish.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
I think I'm voting with ecsuser, don't like either color combination.

I guess I'm a basic-black color is good, when it comes to my MP5's

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
I prefer either all black or the the black frame and FDE furniture.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My fav is the top right with the black upper and FDE everywhere else. Looks sweet. Second is the FDE upper and black everywhere else. Not digging the all FDE one. I'd go all black before that.

·
Priest of the P7
4,877 Posts
FDE has it's place, just not on these. That said, of the three, I'd pick the all FDE option.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Not a fan of the pistol but all FDE (or all black) looks best in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts