HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Just depends on if you are wearing sunglasses or not.

Reactions: Kost

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Both of my tan AE's say "taupe" on the label, also my AF tan mark 23 said taupe on the label. I wonder where Desert Tan and Fde came from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I picked one up to complete my CA color collection. They told me that this 80 unit run (which seems too small, a few stores have them) and that they are much more limited than the Grey USP 45s. They are suppose to be a little darker than the older FDE USPs but I don’t have one of those to look at side by side. Stuck a jet funnel on mine after getting the mags from freedom week.

·
Banned
34,595 Posts
I picked one up to complete my CA color collection. They told me that this 80 unit run (which seems too small, a few stores have them) and that they are much more limited than the Grey USP 45s. They are suppose to be a little darker than the older FDE USPs but I don’t have one of those to look at side by side. Stuck a jet funnel on mine after getting the mags from freedom week.
Welcome back, and congratulations on the acquisition!!! :biggrin:
Not certain where the numbers start, but the lowest that I have seen is 25-171027, and the highest is 25-171090. :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
These look better than the original 'Taupe' or whatever they are calling that color.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
If the are all over GB, I'm thinking they made a lot more than 80 units, call one of the sellers on GB

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Its a shame that USP's didn't see the same price drop that the P30 /HK45 series did.

799.00 still isn't horrible for a USP. But I do wish they were had for 550-600 like the rest of the modern HK offerings.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Its a shame that USP's didn't see the same price drop that the P30 /HK45 series did.

799.00 still isn't horrible for a USP. But I do wish they were had for 550-600 like the rest of the modern HK offerings.
USP seems to bring a higher price over other H&K pistols, not sure why. Pricing is all over the place tho, have seen some very nice prices on some USP as well. My advice is, if you see one you want, and the price is fair, buy it!

21 - 40 of 62 Posts