HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Buds is sold out. We're down to 8 total available on GB, with a price range from $827 to $889 buy-it-now prices.

Jeez these things are going fast.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
I picked one up to complete my CA color collection. They told me that this 80 unit run (which seems too small, a few stores have them) and that they are much more limited than the Grey USP 45s. They are suppose to be a little darker than the older FDE USPs but I don’t have one of those to look at side by side. Stuck a jet funnel on mine after getting the mags from freedom week.
The 80 unit thing is obviously bogus now.

There is a whole new batch up on Gunbroker from a variety of sellers.

·
Registered
381 Posts
On the Green P2000s they came out with last year SMG told me they were gonna do less than 1,000 and maybe only 500.. But I think I seen some more come out with 2019 date codes.. I'm guessing on all these new color frames they're doing 500 or 1000.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
I'd love to get a FDE USP 9mm Compact. Hopefully that will be in the future.

·
Registered
476 Posts
As far as production numbers; 80 may have been the first run, but more and more are hitting almost every day. Ordered mine yesterday when the distributor showed 10 in stock. Checked again this morning to see if any were left and the number had bumped up to 36. As of this comment they're down to 24.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered mine today. Buds says less than 5 in stock and i had to sign up for their team buds membership to purchase. I also noticed there are a few on GB.
My first HK. Besides one of their multi tools haha.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts