HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friend of mine was offered this DLO via Email few weeks back by Well Known Dealer who I will leave nameless offered at $38,500 sold pretty quick as I understand, so the Sky has not fallen on DLO's @Brad4065 :biggrin: "Interesting" looking DLO for sure I will leave it at that, I will add to the thread https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-reference-library/372810-info-pics-different-manufacturers-registered-hk-trigger-packs-sears-housings.html at a later date. I think machinegunpriceguide.com needs a DLO chart

DLO.JPG
DLO1.JPG

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Friend of mine was offered this DLO via Email few weeks back by Well Known Dealer who I will leave nameless offered at $38,500 sold pretty quick as I understand, so the Sky has not fallen on DLO's @Brad4065 :biggrin: "Interesting" looking DLO for sure I will leave it at that, I will add to the thread https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-reference-library/372810-info-pics-different-manufacturers-registered-hk-trigger-packs-sears-housings.html at a later date. I think machinegunpriceguide.com needs a DLO chart

View attachment 239798
View attachment 239800
Have you ever seen a DLO marked like that before?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Never seen a Doug frame look like that with the freehand electro-stencil type engraving. The finish on that side also looks kind of fugly as if it went through some kind of trauma. Wonder if a previous owner had the original engraving "wear off" somehow and electro-stenciled the engraving back on himself. Maybe the new owner will see this and provide some more info.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts

View attachment 239798
View attachment 239800
I'm watching homie. :biggrin:

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,003 Posts
But hey, it does come with a coveted original roller trip sear...

I'm with Mike ^^^. Probably new steel due to an attempted burst pack conversion gone wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
I predict DLOs at under $10k. I also predicted TRUMP was going to be elected President.
I'm with you bro. I'm fairly certain after todays events that @caf82313 is on the same page too. Aren't you Trey???? :biggrin:

Oh....and I fixed your quote, to accurately reflect. :biggrin:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I know the markings on mine are Doug's markings. Spoke with him directly for a while before he agreed to sell one to me. Very interesting fellow with numerous stories to tell. Should have bought five at the time instead of just one.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts