HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
I'm currently in NH, but I might be moving to the Winslow/Waterville area soon. Orrington; that's near Bucksport, isn't it?

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Where are the ranges in the Augusta area? Anything longer than 200 meters?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Relocated from Maine to NC three years ago. I am so fortunate to have a super nice range. The range we have is located about 1 mile from my home. Can shoot long guns up to 500 yards, pistols out as far as you desire. Your actually shooting from a building so rain is not a issues. Individual lanes for both long guns and pistols. Open Thursday thru Sunday and they also have a wonderful store that carries a huge number of weapons, ammo and accessories. Once thing I learnt quickly about the South, they like their suppressors!

There are a few things I miss about my home State of Maine, fresh lobster/scallops, the rich dark soil (the soil sucks here) and I guess I will have to think hard to come up with more! NC does not tax military retirement or social security. Property tax in my area is half of what I paid in Maine. I have geo thermo heating so now oilman every two weeks in the winter. Roads are flatter than a dog turd.

OK guys come on down and we will do some shooting!
Larry

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hey guys are there any Maine State Troopers on here? Im trying to find out what holster the Troopers are using for their HK45s

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys are there any Maine State Troopers on here? Im trying to find out what holster the Troopers are using for their HK45s

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most that I know use a safariland 6280 sls.

That's what I use as a duty holster for my usp as well

1 - 18 of 18 Posts