HKPRO Forums banner

Fellow Mainers

5788 17
Any other fellow HK fans in Maine? How about a meet? Orrington here. :62:
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
702 Posts
I'm currently in NH, but I might be moving to the Winslow/Waterville area soon. Orrington; that's near Bucksport, isn't it?

· Premium Member
702 Posts
Where are the ranges in the Augusta area? Anything longer than 200 meters?

· Registered
39 Posts
Relocated from Maine to NC three years ago. I am so fortunate to have a super nice range. The range we have is located about 1 mile from my home. Can shoot long guns up to 500 yards, pistols out as far as you desire. Your actually shooting from a building so rain is not a issues. Individual lanes for both long guns and pistols. Open Thursday thru Sunday and they also have a wonderful store that carries a huge number of weapons, ammo and accessories. Once thing I learnt quickly about the South, they like their suppressors!

There are a few things I miss about my home State of Maine, fresh lobster/scallops, the rich dark soil (the soil sucks here) and I guess I will have to think hard to come up with more! NC does not tax military retirement or social security. Property tax in my area is half of what I paid in Maine. I have geo thermo heating so now oilman every two weeks in the winter. Roads are flatter than a dog turd.

OK guys come on down and we will do some shooting!
Larry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.