HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

HK 21E at RDTS booth. two availabel to cut down and build into a HK 91 receiver for a semi sear ready civilian legal 21E.

RDTS's 21UBF, this got to be a fun blaster

Gemtech's 4.6 can which are more compact then the B&T offering. Gemtech build it at the request of some Gov't agency.

locking latch in the locked position. the can is spring loaded, pushing in the can and push up on the latch on the bottom will remove the can. reverse the process to mount the can.

Can in the unlock position. in the future, the can's locking latch will automatically drop and lock once you press in on the can as you mount it to the barrel. currently, you have to manually push down on the latch to lock it.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thousands of rounds been shot with this can, no stress problem. its Gemtech.. they build quality stuff.. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing the pics, SMGLee. :)

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Thanks Lee!! It's amazing the stuff that a guy finds, when his pockets are empty!!!! TJ

·
Registered
116 Posts
So I can readily assume we'll be seeing the MP7 with Gemtech sound-suppressor in the next "Blade" film*! :D

* If they make another one.

It does look rather racey and spacey... would look good on film.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm just thankful that they refer me to the user's manual on the 21...Thank's R. Nader

·
Registered
266 Posts
reading his add stuff..will He remark it..Hk21A1.??? ill have to ask...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts