HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon,

I've been looking for a new FFL to use to receive transfers in NE Ohio, Cleveland (southern) area. The FFL I've used in the past has increased their prices 3 times in the past year and now is $50 per handgun. The other FFL close to me has quoted $40, which isn't much better. Any other Ohioans in the area have a good FFL they use for transfers? Good deals don't seem so great adding on $20 for shipping then another $50 for a transfer fee!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Check out Templar Custom Arms in Windham, Ohio. I think it's $20 for transfers and the owner is a pretty down to earth guy.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, sorry I didn't respond quicker. This area forum seemed to have slipped my mind. Was hoping to find something in the Southern Cleveland area (North Royalton, Middleburg Heights, Berea, Strongsville). Couple of local FFLs such as Fin Feather Fur is now $50 for handgun transfers, B&T $40. I'm a grad student so finding "bargains" is helpful.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I work at Fin Feather Fur and they charge $50.00 for any transfer Pistol Rifle Shotgun or even a Reciever not even 2 years ago before we opend the Cleveland and Canton store it was only 30 bucks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I work at Fin Feather Fur and they charge $50.00 for any transfer Pistol Rifle Shotgun or even a Reciever not even 2 years ago before we opend the Cleveland and Canton store it was only 30 bucks
Don't get me wrong, I love fin feather and fur and I bought my first gun at the ashland store. Get all my ammo and supplies there and customer service has always been exceptional. I just like to explore my options when finances get tighter.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
My FFL only charged me 20 bucks cash when he transfered my USPc up here. He is in Mentor though so not on the south side. Credit card is a little more though. PM me if you want his info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts