HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone suggest a FFL in the northern/central MD area that doesnt want $70 to do an out of state transfer on a gun?

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I am not form Maryland, but have you checked the link up in the HK's market place, There is a link to The ATF to help verify who says they have an FFL you may want to see if you can search the area to find someone who is more reasonable. Good Luck! TJ

·
Registered
13 Posts
Out of State transfer

I'm not sure you will find one for a lot less? $70 is not cheap but it's a decent price. $50 + the State fee ($10) seems to be the going price in the mid to southern end of MD.

There is a dealer in Annapolis that quoted me a price of $200 to do a Class III transfer - that's expensive!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Once a dealer puts his info on the dealer locater here on the boards,it will make a nice reference for a go to guy for this kind of thing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
FFL / Class III

Team,
Try Gideon Gun Sales in Bel Air, MD. Vincent just got his Class III and is good to go through July of 09. He is excellent to work with and a guy you can trust. I got burned over in Hunt Valley by George at Waffenwerks on a 94 SBR and two suppressors - took me over 2 years to finally get my stuff and when I did I had to go over to Iraq a few weeks later. Finally got to shoot them on leave the other day - sweet. Seriously, Vincent is a good guy to work with and I plan on ordering 3 or 4 suppressors through him as soon as I get back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone . My store JC ARMs is located in Woodbine MD about 20 minutes from I695 & I70 . I charge $50 for a regulated fire arm transfer plus the $10 fee for the state police . Long guns that are not on the assualt weapon list are $35 .

All class III transfers are $50 .

I am also a 07 manufacture so if you need something built please let me know .

At this time I am open every Wend night from 6pm-10pm . The gun shop is my side business I work full time in the Baltimore Fire Department .

[email protected]
410-988-2068
7737 Woodbine Rd.
Woodbine Md. 21797

1 - 8 of 8 Posts