HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fieldstripping new P30 - Who would have thunk, problem solved

Goes out about half way and that's it. How do I get it out all the way. I don't want to force anything. Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
it never comes fully off. It just protrudes enough to clear the slide and then you can go ahead and pull the slide off. I had the same problem when I got mine.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then they better some referring to the P2000 field stripping instructions!! I was going crazy!! Many thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
haha I know...I was going crazy when I bought it and tried to field strip it. Thought it was broken and was not happy about it lol.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Luckily I read the G&A P30 article before I ever had the pleasure of firing/cleaning it so I already knew the slide release didn't come all the way out. ;)

Otherwise it's just like a USP or P2000.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You would think they could throw in a 3x5 card or something in the manual explaining this or was I so excited I missed it? Fortunately, I was smart enough not to force anything but I sure did wiggle and push (I have a P2000). At least I knew beforehand that the right side lever didn't come out. That would have driven me really nuts.

I thought there was something wrong with my gun too and the idea of driving 45 minutes back to the store didn't thrill me. Well, all's well that ends well. Fantastic gun. It's as good as everyone says it is. Thanks guys. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts