HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Very interesting and unique to say the least! Curious, what show or seminar are these pics taken at and how long ago? Also, where you able to handle the PSG? If so, what did the grip lever do? how was the takedown accomplished? Did the grip lever precipitate the disassembly? Also, it appears that you could not lock the bolt to the rear, did the break down point not allow for that? Also very interested to see who's table this is on as the XM has a 'Kimber' cable lock!

Thanks for the pics! Look forward to some insight along with this...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have to squeeze the grip to fire the gun like a P7. When you release it the bolt will hold back. There is a button on the right side of the forearm that releases the barrel and then you twist the entire front of the gun off. This was done by TSC. It is really slick.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Mike told me about both of these guns but I never thought I would get to see them.....Thank You! Mike is a true master of his art.

·
Registered
634 Posts
You have to squeeze the grip to fire the gun like a P7. When you release it the bolt will hold back. There is a button on the right side of the forearm that releases the barrel and then you twist the entire front of the gun off. This was done by TSC. It is really slick.
Great concept and execution, Mike! Is there a price for a PSG-2?

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's a very impressive work.
Is it possible to see a video that shows how to assemble/dismantle the rifle?

·
Registered
94 Posts

Man that is dope!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Did you by chance get a picture of the right side? I only see a small portion of the right side pic any possibility of getting a full right side picture?

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
To clarify this, Mike was telling me that when the the button is depressed the bolt slams home. When firing and the button is depressed, the gun fires in normal semiautomatic mode. If the bolt is already forward, the button released and then fired, the bolt will lock back to the rear automatically (regardless of empty or full mag) this is done so the rifle can quickly by broken back down again (as is the spirit of a break-down sniper rifle). He also stated that a bare-bones version might be had at $16k for those on a budget, but the total can easily reach well over $20k depending on options.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts