HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had posted this with no picutre so....

[video][/video]

i say its almost done cuz i still have to paint and i used the pack out of my c93 because i havent got around to converting the one i got for this build.

·
Registered
228 Posts
On photobucket if you click "share" there is an option for posting images on forums, It will look like:
Code:
[ IMG ]http://www.website.com/image.jpg[ /IMG ]
This is what you want to copy and paste into the forums for images to display correctly.

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
there is the pic from the video..... and im not really that fat, its huuuuuge jacket
Yeah, I feel your pain. Me too... I'm really a medium t-shirt, but buy XXL because them bastages shrink so much... :biggrin:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
[video]http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/leonpiper69/?action=view&current=Picture2154.mp4[/video]

this is the closest i could figure out

and im every bit of 270 but that fleece is from work and they ordered it too big. its the liner to my winter jacket, so we wanted um a little big anyway cuz we work outside and usually wear layers in the winter. and i think the sling was pulling on it (the jacket) wich made it worse.

this picture will give you idea, i know im fluffy, but someday when im not busy working on the house (alomst every day i have off) or working 14 hour shifts etc etc , i'll get back to the gym.

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Seriously, stop beating yourself up. The added weight makes you a better shooting platform. Them skinny guys dance all over the place shooting my 51... :biggrin:

·
Registered
56 Posts
You assembled that? It's frikken sweet!

On a side note- your vid plays on iPhone also.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i did build it all by myslef including bending the flat and welding it up. but i could not have done it with out tips from ghillie bear. and when i fix my paddle mag release i think im going to post some pics of how to do it right, as when i asked no one would offer info/ pics etc. it turned out i put the axle bearing in backwards so now the paddle isnt tight till you move it a little. live and learn.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i did build it all by myslef including bending the flat and welding it up. but i could not have done it with out tips from ghillie bear. and when i fix my paddle mag release i think im going to post some pics of how to do it right, as when i asked no one would offer info/ pics etc. it turned out i put the axle bearing in backwards so now the paddle isnt tight till you move it a little. live and learn.
I'm just impressed you had the courage to take a build on yourself. I'd love to be able to do that but
God only knows what I would end up with lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts