HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave up on getting my USP Tactical for now. It's been almost 8 months of searching for one at gun shows and still haven't seen a tactical so I ended up with a standard full size .40 for now. I haven't even shot it yet and I am already planning on getting a USP Compact .40. I'm headed out to a buddies ranch later this week to do some shooting so I'm going to try and put atleast 200-400 rounds through her my first time out. Stripping her for the first time was so seductive, I think I am in love. Anyone wanna buy all my other pistols so I can afford more HKs?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Don't forget the "newer" models. If you have a chance, try the P30 and the P2000 in .40 as well. Both are sweet to shoot and a bit of looking will let you find a decent buy on a used model. Both of mine are used, have night sights and came with extra magazines and couple of extra goodies. Life is good!

"Welcome to the real world..." Morpheus

P30LS (V1)
P2000sk (V3)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't forget the "newer" models. If you have a chance, try the P30 and the P2000 in .40 as well.

The USP s definatley wont be my only HK. Not even 20 minutes after I had finished up my paper work on the USP I bought, I stumbled across an older man in the gun show trying to sell off his P2000SK for $500. He said he only shot it one time and it didn't like his Brown Bear ammunition so he didn't want it. I didn't think I should buy two HKs in one day but for $500, I'm really kicking myself now because i doubt I will come across another deal like that anytime soon.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Dude! Next time sell something! That is a sweet deal and I still can't get over how some folks will spend money on a premium firearm, then feed it $hit and wonder what's wrong with the weapon. Lesson learned, but I'm glad you found a keeper. Next time buy a lottery ticket.... Best, tim

·
Registered
152 Posts
You'll really like the USP. The 40 was my first and the start of the addiction.
Haha! Same here!

The USP s definatley wont be my only HK. Not even 20 minutes after I had finished up my paper work on the USP I bought, I stumbled across an older man in the gun show trying to sell off his P2000SK for $500. He said he only shot it one time and it didn't like his Brown Bear ammunition so he didn't want it. I didn't think I should buy two HKs in one day but for $500, I'm really kicking myself now because i doubt I will come across another deal like that anytime soon.
You should kick yourself. Anyways, welcome.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Welcome the world of HK sickness. I hope you don't have any serious financial obligations because things are only going to get worse... Enjoy the new toy. They are a lot like cars (BMW, Mercedes, Porsche) the parts are double or triple the price of the alternatives, but top quality and unbeatable performance.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
About to get my first but I went with an hk45c thought about the usp tactical in 45 but opted for the hk45c

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
minor update. Just got in my Meprolight fully adjustable night sights and my extended mag release (both from hkpart.net). Also went out and put 150 rounds or WWB FMJs and 40 WWB JHP through it the other day with no failures at all. Next I think I will be putting in a match trigger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts