HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After countless hours searching for parts, and a assload of money spent. I finally have one of my trophy guns for my collection finished!! (Just needs to be remarked)

***after crashing my car and buying a new one. I unfortunately have to sell this beautiful creation. I Dont have enough posts yet to post it for sale so hopefully people still see this.. Pm with offers dont reply them.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Where did you get your barrel, and BCG? I'm building one out and those are the hardest parts to find short of spending 8k for the two parts.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
That is impressive, very cool build sir.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Call the guy who offered $20k and tell them you'll take $19k. Looks neat, but you get a bad laser marking job and RIP. Plus the original markings can be seen and you'd have to be perfect to cover those up.

·
Registered
142 Posts
OP if you're actually telling the truth that you turned down $20k for that build from a legit buyer, then .......
Nevermind.
i don't believe that the person was actually serious, and that's IF you're actually telling the truth! 😂😂😂

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OP if you're actually telling the truth that you turned down $20k for that build from a legit buyer, then .......
Nevermind.
i don't believe that the person was actually serious, and that's IF you're actually telling the truth! 😂😂😂
It’s certainly possible that he was just window shopping throwing numbers around. I dont have much to gain from lying about an offer when I said its not for sale lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.